Reunited, and It Feels So Good!
Please join the Guild of Tulsa Opera for our annual meeting this May! In addition to a luncheon at the beautiful Oaks Country Club, we’ll have entertainment by local artists, a tribute to Orpha Harnish, a raffle, silent auction, and more!
The Oaks Country Club, Oak Leaf Room
4101 Oaks Country Club Drive
Tulsa, OK 74132
Thursday, May 27, 2021
11:00am to 2:00pm
Choice of Plated Menus:
1. Rustic Chicken-Grilled Breast of Chicken, Bacon Jam
2. Braised Pork Loin topped with whole grain mustard sauce
3. Vegetarian Plate consisting of oyster mushroom scallops with red and green peppers, shaved carrots and squash
Note: All entrees include House Salad, Chef’s Vegetable and a Starch
Choice of Dessert:
1. Bread Pudding
2. Fruit Cobbler with choice of ice cream
Cost for Meal:
Members – $35.00
Not yet Members – $40.00
Note: Regular dues for members are $50.00 per year. If a new member joins during the luncheon, their dues will be just $30.00 for the first year of membership. These dues will be collected the day of the luncheon for the 2021-2022 season.
You can register online by filling out the form below, or by mailing a check with “Annual Luncheon” in the memo. Registration forms and payment must be received by May 5th.
Make your check payable to:
c/o Melinda McCutchan Kirk
P.O. Box 521206
Tulsa, OK 74152
If you mail a check, please include your choice of meal and dessert, the number of each you will need for your party, and who you would like to be seated with.
The seating limit is 48 people, with a minimum of 30. Each table can comfortably seat 8.
Don’t delay! Reservations and payment must be received by May 5th.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Register Online Now
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
- 11:00 - 11:30
- 11:45 - 12:00
- Salads Served
- 12:00 - 12:45
- Entrees & Desserts Served
- 1:00 - 2:00
- Program includes tribute to Orpha Harnish, raffled items, silent auction, entertainment by local artists, and election of board members.